Fantage Fansite
Please register if you haven't already to experience the fun!
Fantage Fansite
Please register if you haven't already to experience the fun!
Fantage Fansite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your #1 Fantage Forum. Fantage Cheats, Tips, Glitches, & Help.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Fantagian with an abstract background...

Go down 
+8
dippindots123
ninjabunny
Ban
laurachew
smokin_man
Wiiplay123
laugh_101
Sakura
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Sakura
Sakura

My Fantagian with an abstract background... Empty
PostSubject: My Fantagian with an abstract background...   My Fantagian with an abstract background... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 2:42 pm

I'm trying to figure out how to use paint.net... its pretty confusing... but I made this on there with my Fantagian... so please tell me what you think of it!
My Fantagian with an abstract background... Pdny
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/cherryblossom297
laugh_101
Senior Fantagian
Senior Fantagian
laugh_101

PostSubject: Re: My Fantagian with an abstract background...   My Fantagian with an abstract background... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 5:27 pm

Hey pretty good. I used paint for a long time and i haven't made anything creative like that

Keep On Laughing
Back to top Go down
Wiiplay123
Senior Fantagian
Senior Fantagian
Wiiplay123

PostSubject: Re: My Fantagian with an abstract background...   My Fantagian with an abstract background... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:29 pm

Wow! Looks pretty neat! I only used paint for the comics!
Back to top Go down
smokin_man
Senior Fantagian
Senior Fantagian
smokin_man

PostSubject: Re: My Fantagian with an abstract background...   My Fantagian with an abstract background... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 10:34 pm

nice.
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Sakura

PostSubject: Re: My Fantagian with an abstract background...   My Fantagian with an abstract background... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:05 pm

thanks Very Happy but its paint.net... not microscoft paint
Back to top Go down
laurachew
Fantage Hero
Fantage Hero
laurachew

PostSubject: Re: My Fantagian with an abstract background...   My Fantagian with an abstract background... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:13 pm

Nice picture!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.laura-98-chew.blogspot.com
Ban
New Fantagian
New Fantagian
Ban

PostSubject: Re: My Fantagian with an abstract background...   My Fantagian with an abstract background... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:00 am

Thats really good i think it might be too big but its really good
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny
Senior Fantagian
Senior Fantagian
ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: My Fantagian with an abstract background...   My Fantagian with an abstract background... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:20 am

cool
Back to top Go down
dippindots123
Junior Fantagian
Junior Fantagian
dippindots123

PostSubject: Re: My Fantagian with an abstract background...   My Fantagian with an abstract background... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:29 pm

Thats really pretty.
Back to top Go down
smokin_man
Senior Fantagian
Senior Fantagian
smokin_man

PostSubject: Re: My Fantagian with an abstract background...   My Fantagian with an abstract background... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:50 pm

oh i thought it was microsoft. i was like how the heck did u do that on microsoft paint?
Back to top Go down
Anaira
Fantage Hero
Fantage Hero
Anaira

PostSubject: Re: My Fantagian with an abstract background...   My Fantagian with an abstract background... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:10 pm

Thats very cute! You shud make a shop here!
Back to top Go down
2008sarah
Junior Fantagian
Junior Fantagian
2008sarah

PostSubject: Re: My Fantagian with an abstract background...   My Fantagian with an abstract background... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:50 pm

7/10 sorry you didn't really do much. you just got a backround used the effect for the firery stuff and put text on it and your person. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Sakura

PostSubject: Re: My Fantagian with an abstract background...   My Fantagian with an abstract background... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 5:17 pm

2008sarah wrote:
7/10 sorry you didn't really do much. you just got a backround used the effect for the firery stuff and put text on it and your person. Smile

well sorry... I'm not and EXPERT on it... i can't do all the fancy smancy stuff that you can do... I got it like one day ago... ANDDDDDDDDDDD its fractal... NOT firery stuffs....

FRACTALS ARE MATH!!!
Back to top Go down
2008sarah
Junior Fantagian
Junior Fantagian
2008sarah

PostSubject: Re: My Fantagian with an abstract background...   My Fantagian with an abstract background... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 5:51 pm

Sakura wrote:
2008sarah wrote:

well sorry... I'm not and EXPERT on it... i can't do all the fancy smancy stuff that you can do... I got it like one day ago... ANDDDDDDDDDDD its fractal... NOT firery stuffs....

FRACTALS ARE MATH!!!

oops sorry i accidently skipped the part in your post when you said u just got it. in that case it's a 9/10. rofl and if you need help with the effects just move the things around till you get somthing you like. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Sakura

PostSubject: Re: My Fantagian with an abstract background...   My Fantagian with an abstract background... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:06 pm

2008sarah wrote:
Sakura wrote:
2008sarah wrote:

FRACTALS ARE MATH!!!

oops sorry i accidently skipped the part in your post when you said u just got it. in that case it's a 9/10. rofl and if you need help with the effects just move the things around till you get somthing you like. Smile

lol and how do u do the animation on it?
Back to top Go down
Mace
Administrator
Mace

PostSubject: Re: My Fantagian with an abstract background...   My Fantagian with an abstract background... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:21 pm

Pretty Cool!
Back to top Go down
http://fantagegeek.com
2008sarah
Junior Fantagian
Junior Fantagian
2008sarah

PostSubject: Re: My Fantagian with an abstract background...   My Fantagian with an abstract background... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:52 pm

Sakura wrote:
2008sarah wrote:
Sakura wrote:
2008sarah wrote:

FRACTALS ARE MATH!!!

lol and how do u do the animation on it?

oh. the animation. first master drawing things and editing on paint net then ill show u how. animation is pretty hard.
Back to top Go down
Kyle_1012
Junior Fantagian
Junior Fantagian
Kyle_1012

PostSubject: Re: My Fantagian with an abstract background...   My Fantagian with an abstract background... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 1:09 pm

Hmmm, not bad but you should of put the Fractal thing a little more transparent because it covers up the cherry blossom =\ and you want tooo show the cherry blossom! =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Fantagian with an abstract background...   My Fantagian with an abstract background... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Fantagian with an abstract background...
Page 1 of 1