Fantage Fansite
Please register if you haven't already to experience the fun!
Fantage Fansite
Please register if you haven't already to experience the fun!
Fantage Fansite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your #1 Fantage Forum. Fantage Cheats, Tips, Glitches, & Help.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scariest thing u live near?

Go down 
+20
Cymidei
Carly
Anaira
Wiiplay123
jfrisco1
sahilin
Nonoya
pokeranger
Faith
smokin_man
laugh_101
jnl08
Piepie456
DarkCrow99
Sakura
Civic_Princess
alienfosho
Kyle_1012
Duckcall00
bananaz
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
bananaz
Junior Fantagian
Junior Fantagian
bananaz

Scariest thing u live near? Empty
PostSubject: Scariest thing u live near?   Scariest thing u live near? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 7:50 am

Me and Duck live near a shooting range, it is really scary and they were practicing yesterday! But when they're not practicing we walk our dogs back there!
Back to top Go down
Duckcall00
Duckcall00

PostSubject: Re: Scariest thing u live near?   Scariest thing u live near? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 7:56 am

The scariest thing I live near is Bananaz. lol!

There really isn't anything that scary around where I live. (Except my Pre-algebra Teacher)
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantagecrew.com/
Kyle_1012
Junior Fantagian
Junior Fantagian
Kyle_1012

PostSubject: Re: Scariest thing u live near?   Scariest thing u live near? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:25 pm

I don't think I'll say I live near anything scary...
Back to top Go down
alienfosho
Junior Fantagian
Junior Fantagian
alienfosho

PostSubject: Re: Scariest thing u live near?   Scariest thing u live near? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:50 pm

I live near this creepy house. Me and my friends were about to go inside it but then we heard this weird noise and they all ran down the street. I looked and saw that it was just the Old man's cat that lived there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.reallyho.weebly.com
Civic_Princess
Civic_Princess

PostSubject: Re: Scariest thing u live near?   Scariest thing u live near? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 5:30 pm

I can't really say I live near something scary but, there is a school nearby, that is haunted by a little boy. At least, that's what people says. They say the janitor would always see him crying or playing on the playground alone at night. Sounds creepy to me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantagerocks.com
Sakura
Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Scariest thing u live near?   Scariest thing u live near? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 5:36 pm

I'm not really sure what the scariest thing is. One thing is probably the other towns in new mexico... they say aliens have been there and they're found proof in this town (not mine though... phew!)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/cherryblossom297
DarkCrow99
New Fantagian
New Fantagian
DarkCrow99

PostSubject: Re: Scariest thing u live near?   Scariest thing u live near? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 5:36 pm

people have died in my school,in the bathrooms
and next to my school a little ghost girl was spotted.
Also i have a house across the street where glasses
break out of nowhere.Also the light in the basement
glows at night and the house is abandoned
Back to top Go down
http://toxicstar.forumotion.com
Piepie456
Fantagian
Fantagian
Piepie456

PostSubject: Re: Scariest thing u live near?   Scariest thing u live near? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 5:39 pm

Um? A dog who attacks people o_o
Back to top Go down
http://Lilypad101Piepie456.blogspot.com
jnl08
Senior Fantagian
Senior Fantagian
jnl08

PostSubject: Re: Scariest thing u live near?   Scariest thing u live near? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 5:43 pm

i dont live near anything scary.....
Back to top Go down
laugh_101
Senior Fantagian
Senior Fantagian
laugh_101

PostSubject: Re: Scariest thing u live near?   Scariest thing u live near? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:08 pm

I live near a grave yard. It is about 200 meters away. And the keeper of the grave yard or someone.. lives in this scary small old house. It has cracked windows and vines coming outta no where. It's liked covered by trees. But I don't have any scary ghost stories like other people.
Back to top Go down
smokin_man
Senior Fantagian
Senior Fantagian
smokin_man

PostSubject: Re: Scariest thing u live near?   Scariest thing u live near? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:21 pm

hmmmm.
in this church downtown they say theres a man who comes out at night and appears in front of people who happen to be there. i forgot.

otherwise i don't what else could be scary. going out at night in the more dilapidated parts of town.
Back to top Go down
Faith
Fantagian
Fantagian
Faith

PostSubject: Re: Scariest thing u live near?   Scariest thing u live near? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:27 pm

Where I used to live, I saw this little ghost boy. He was about 6 and he had blonde hair pulled over a red cap. He was always in the same place and he'd say, "Help me."
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Fantagian
Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Scariest plaace I live near??   Scariest thing u live near? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:12 pm

I dont live anywhere scary.. Just my neighbors dogs.. Bulldogs and pitbulls.
Back to top Go down
Nonoya
Senior Fantagian
Senior Fantagian
Nonoya

PostSubject: Re: Scariest thing u live near?   Scariest thing u live near? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:33 pm

i live near a small grave yard ,surrounded by walls , it looks more like a piece of property , not considered frightening at all.

The only situation which was really dreadful , one afternoon we went barbequing among mountains in a very isolated spot , i went for a walk as to explore the place & waste time until food is ready .. my steps were very careful cz the ground waz very lumpy full of rocks . All of a sudden i noticed that there was a writing engraved into the rock . When i looked closely it was a name and year !! it was a young boy !! the rocks are tugged around the body which seemed to be small in size , imagine i was stepping on dead people !! that was really creepy
Back to top Go down
laugh_101
Senior Fantagian
Senior Fantagian
laugh_101

PostSubject: Re: Scariest thing u live near?   Scariest thing u live near? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 5:35 pm

Nonoya wrote:
i live near a small grave yard ,surrounded by walls , it looks more like a piece of property , not considered frightening at all.

The only situation which was really dreadful , one afternoon we went barbequing among mountains in a very isolated spot , i went for a walk as to explore the place & waste time until food is ready .. my steps were very careful cz the ground waz very lumpy full of rocks . All of a sudden i noticed that there was a writing engraved into the rock . When i looked closely it was a name and year !! it was a young boy !! the rocks are tugged around the body which seemed to be small in size , imagine i was stepping on dead people !! that was really creepy

whoa that is creepy o.o
Back to top Go down
sahilin
Fantagian
Fantagian
sahilin

PostSubject: Re: Scariest thing u live near?   Scariest thing u live near? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:52 pm

i used to live near something scary! Here's My Story:

well there used to be a house in front of me and the house had broken windows,holes,and there was tape everywhere where the damages where
I once heard that the house was on fire.Sooo as usual when my cousin came to my house and we would go outside and there would be like 4 or 5 kids always walking sooo as my cousin and me were outside the kids would throw rocks at the house.and the kids would walk on the sidewalk and would scream out at my cousin and me this is what one of the kids would say to us:There is A Killer In That House. Do you Wanna see my stab.sooooo scary isnt it
Back to top Go down
jfrisco1
New Fantagian
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Scariest thing u live near?   Scariest thing u live near? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:39 pm

the scariest thing i live near is a haunted house
Back to top Go down
Wiiplay123
Senior Fantagian
Senior Fantagian
Wiiplay123

PostSubject: Re: Scariest thing u live near?   Scariest thing u live near? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:18 am

I dont live by anything scary unless an empty lot is scary!
Back to top Go down
Anaira
Fantage Hero
Fantage Hero
Anaira

PostSubject: Re: Scariest thing u live near?   Scariest thing u live near? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:23 am

My brother.
Back to top Go down
Carly
Junior Fantagian
Junior Fantagian
Carly

PostSubject: Re: Scariest thing u live near?   Scariest thing u live near? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:59 pm

haha mine would be my sister
Back to top Go down
Anaira
Fantage Hero
Fantage Hero
Anaira

PostSubject: Re: Scariest thing u live near?   Scariest thing u live near? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:19 pm

Cool! So we have the same problems!
Back to top Go down
Cymidei
Junior Fantagian
Junior Fantagian
Cymidei

PostSubject: Re: Scariest thing u live near?   Scariest thing u live near? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:32 pm

Really nothing, lol.
Nothin' that's scary in my neighborhood. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anaira
Fantage Hero
Fantage Hero
Anaira

PostSubject: Re: Scariest thing u live near?   Scariest thing u live near? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:35 pm

Luuuucccckkkkkkyyyy!!!! pirat
Back to top Go down
ballet4ever
Fantagian
Fantagian
ballet4ever

PostSubject: Re: Scariest thing u live near?   Scariest thing u live near? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:44 pm

Hartford! So many murders happen there!
Back to top Go down
http://glamorusmag.wetpaint.com
Nonoya
Senior Fantagian
Senior Fantagian
Nonoya

PostSubject: Re: Scariest thing u live near?   Scariest thing u live near? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:58 pm

i mentioned previously the scariest thing happend to me , right now am pretty close to the place where we barbequed , well it's late night now , i'll hop in to take some pictures tomorrow affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scariest thing u live near?   Scariest thing u live near? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scariest thing u live near?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next