Fantage Fansite
Please register if you haven't already to experience the fun!
Fantage Fansite
Please register if you haven't already to experience the fun!
Fantage Fansite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your #1 Fantage Forum. Fantage Cheats, Tips, Glitches, & Help.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ice Breakers!!!!

Go down 
+17
ninjabunny
fezza_50
Kyle_1012
Nonoya
Anaira
laugh_101
sahilin
smokin_man
bananaz
Carly
Sakura
heartsNARIA
Donut
-Newman-
Civic_Princess
jnl08
laurachew
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakura
Sakura

Ice Breakers!!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Breakers!!!!   Ice Breakers!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 5:31 pm

On My Birthday I wish for a cake and an iphone
and an ipod and a computer that's fast and a new skateboard and a video
game and a bike and 10000 bucks and a mansion and a wii and a fantage
beta account and a laptop and a new Ds game and a psp and a camera and
fantage membership,a robot that does my every command, that i could
become the doctor for a day,for everything I saw to be correct, to be a
celb,world peace,, to rule the world,to eat the cake they gave my for
my birthday,to win some fun, to win the lotery,to live fover even tho i
allready know im going to because of god son , a psp, happense , new
room furniture, a entertainment center, a shooting star, to like life ,
a rainbow,a elf named fred , a fairy,meet a hobo named fish , have a
new handphone, a car , computer, meet a talking lamp post , a talking
computer, frankinsteins 3rd cousin 2 times removed, to go to sleap, to eat some soup , watch video, EAT CAKE
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/cherryblossom297
laurachew
Fantage Hero
Fantage Hero
laurachew

PostSubject: Re: Ice Breakers!!!!   Ice Breakers!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 12:27 am

celb,world peace,, to rule the world,to eat the cake they gave my for
allready know im going to because of god son , a psp, happense , new
room furniture, a entertainment center, a shooting star, to like life ,
a rainbow,a elf named fred , a fairy,meet a hobo named fish , have a
new handphone, a car , computer, meet a talking lamp post , a talking
computer, frankinsteins 3rd cousin 2 times removed, to go to sleap, to eat some soup , watch video, EAT CAKE , have a party
Back to top Go down
http://www.laura-98-chew.blogspot.com
fezza_50
Fantagian
Fantagian
fezza_50

PostSubject: Re: Ice Breakers!!!!   Ice Breakers!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 1:36 am

On My Birthday I wish for a cake and an iphone and an ipod and a computer that's fast and a new skateboard and a video game and a bike and 10000 bucks and a mansion and a wii and a fantage beta account and a laptop and a new Ds game and a psp and a camera and fantage membership,a robot that does my every command, that i could become the doctor for a day,for everything I saw to be correct, to be a celeb,world peace, to rule the world,to eat the cake they gave my for my birthday,to win some fun, to win the lotery,to live fover even tho i already know im going to because of god son, a psp, happiness, new room furniture, a entertainment center, a shooting star, to like life, a rainbow,an elf named fred, a fairy, meet a hobo named fish, have a new handphone, a car , computer, meet a talking lamp post , a talking computer, frankinsteins 3rd cousin 2 times removed, to go to sleep, to eat some soup , watch video, EAT CAKE , have a party, to get an iPod touch,
Back to top Go down
laurachew
Fantage Hero
Fantage Hero
laurachew

PostSubject: Re: Ice Breakers!!!!   Ice Breakers!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:25 am

On My Birthday I wish for a cake and an iphone and an ipod and a computer that's fast and a new skateboard and a video game and a bike and 10000 bucks and a mansion and a wii and a fantage beta account and a laptop and a new Ds game and a psp and a camera and fantage membership,a robot that does my every command, that i could become the doctor for a day,for everything I saw to be correct, to be a celeb,world peace, to rule the world,to eat the cake they gave my for my birthday,to win some fun, to win the lotery,to live fover even tho i already know im going to because of god son, a psp, happiness, new room furniture, a entertainment center, a shooting star, to like life, a rainbow,an elf named fred, a fairy, meet a hobo named fish, have a new handphone, a car , computer, meet a talking lamp post , a talking computer, frankinsteins 3rd cousin 2 times removed, to go to sleep, to eat some soup , watch video, EAT CAKE , have a party, to get an iPod touch, BBQ
Back to top Go down
smokin_man
Senior Fantagian
Senior Fantagian
smokin_man

PostSubject: Re: Ice Breakers!!!!   Ice Breakers!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:30 am

On My Birthday I wish for a cake and an iphone and an ipod and a computer that's fast and a new skateboard and a video game and a bike and 10000 bucks and a mansion and a wii and a fantage beta account and a laptop and a new Ds game and a psp and a camera and fantage membership,a robot that does my every command, that i could become the doctor for a day,for everything I saw to be correct, to be a celeb,world peace, to rule the world,to eat the cake they gave my for my birthday,to win some fun, to win the lotery,to live fover even tho i already know im going to because of god son, a psp, happiness, new room furniture, a entertainment center, a shooting star, to like life, a rainbow,an elf named fred, a fairy, meet a hobo named fish, have a new handphone, a car , computer, meet a talking lamp post , a talking computer, frankinsteins 3rd cousin 2 times removed, to go to sleep, to eat some soup , watch video, EAT CAKE , have a party, to get an iPod touch, BBQ, steak
Back to top Go down
laurachew
Fantage Hero
Fantage Hero
laurachew

PostSubject: Re: Ice Breakers!!!!   Ice Breakers!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:36 am

On My Birthday I wish for a cake and an iphone and an ipod and a computer that's fast and a new skateboard and a video game and a bike and 10000 bucks and a mansion and a wii and a fantage beta account and a laptop and a new Ds game and a psp and a camera and fantage membership,a robot that does my every command, that i could become the doctor for a day,for everything I saw to be correct, to be a celeb,world peace, to rule the world,to eat the cake they gave my for my birthday,to win some fun, to win the lotery,to live fover even tho i already know im going to because of god son, a psp, happiness, new room furniture, a entertainment center, a shooting star, to like life, a rainbow,an elf named fred, a fairy, meet a hobo named fish, have a new handphone, a car , computer, meet a talking lamp post , a talking computer, frankinsteins 3rd cousin 2 times removed, to go to sleep, to eat some soup , watch video, EAT CAKE , have a party, to get an iPod touch, BBQ , steak , water bottle
Back to top Go down
fezza_50
Fantagian
Fantagian
fezza_50

PostSubject: Re: Ice Breakers!!!!   Ice Breakers!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 3:45 am

On My Birthday I wish for a cake and an iphone and an ipod and a computer that's fast and a new skateboard and a video game and a bike and 10000 bucks and a mansion and a wii and a fantage beta account and a laptop and a new Ds game and a psp and a camera and fantage membership,a robot that does my every command, that i could become the doctor for a day,for everything I saw to be correct, to be a celeb,world peace, to rule the world,to eat the cake they gave my for my birthday,to win some fun, to win the lotery,to live fover even tho i already know im going to because of god son, a psp, happiness, new room furniture, a entertainment center, a shooting star, to like life, a rainbow,an elf named fred, a fairy, meet a hobo named fish, have a new handphone, a car , computer, meet a talking lamp post , a talking computer, frankinsteins 3rd cousin 2 times removed, to go to sleep, to eat some soup , watch video, EAT CAKE , have a party, to get an iPod touch, BBQ , steak , water bottle, $$$money,
Back to top Go down
laurachew
Fantage Hero
Fantage Hero
laurachew

PostSubject: Re: Ice Breakers!!!!   Ice Breakers!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 5:29 am

On My Birthday I wish for a cake and an iphone and an ipod and a computer that's fast and a new skateboard and a video game and a bike and 10000 bucks and a mansion and a wii and a fantage beta account and a laptop and a new Ds game and a psp and a camera and fantage membership,a robot that does my every command, that i could become the doctor for a day,for everything I saw to be correct, to be a celeb,world peace, to rule the world,to eat the cake they gave my for my birthday,to win some fun, to win the lotery,to live fover even tho i already know im going to because of god son, a psp, happiness, new room furniture, a entertainment center, a shooting star, to like life, a rainbow,an elf named fred, a fairy, meet a hobo named fish, have a new handphone, a car , computer, meet a talking lamp post , a talking computer, frankinsteins 3rd cousin 2 times removed, to go to sleep, to eat some soup , watch video, EAT CAKE , have a party, to get an iPod touch, BBQ , steak , water bottle, $$$money, ask my friends to come to my house for sleepover
Back to top Go down
fezza_50
Fantagian
Fantagian
fezza_50

PostSubject: Re: Ice Breakers!!!!   Ice Breakers!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 7:06 am

On My Birthday I wish for a cake and an iphone and an ipod and a computer that's fast and a new skateboard and a video game and a bike and 10000 bucks and a mansion and a wii and a fantage beta account and a laptop and a new Ds game and a psp and a camera and fantage membership,a robot that does my every command, that i could become the doctor for a day,for everything I saw to be correct, to be a celeb,world peace, to rule the world,to eat the cake they gave my for my birthday,to win some fun, to win the lotery,to live fover even tho i already know im going to because of god son, a psp, happiness, new room furniture, a entertainment center, a shooting star, to like life, a rainbow,an elf named fred, a fairy, meet a hobo named fish, have a new handphone, a car , computer, meet a talking lamp post , a talking computer, frankinsteins 3rd cousin 2 times removed, to go to sleep, to eat some soup , watch video, EAT CAKE , have a party, to get an iPod touch, BBQ , steak , water bottle, $$$money, ask my friends to come to my house for sleepover, perfume,
Back to top Go down
ninjabunny
Senior Fantagian
Senior Fantagian
ninjabunny

PostSubject: Re: Ice Breakers!!!!   Ice Breakers!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:38 pm

On My Birthday I wish for a cake and an iphone and an ipod and a computer that's fast and a new skateboard and a video game and a bike and 10000 bucks and a mansion and a wii and a fantage beta account and a laptop and a new Ds game and a psp and a camera and fantage membership,a robot that does my every command, that i could become the doctor for a day,for everything I saw to be correct, to be a celeb,world peace, to rule the world,to eat the cake they gave my for my birthday,to win some fun, to win the lotery,to live fover even tho i already know im going to because of god son, a psp, happiness, new room furniture, a entertainment center, a shooting star, to like life, a rainbow,an elf named fred, a fairy, meet a hobo named fish, have a new handphone, a car , computer, meet a talking lamp post , a talking computer, frankinsteins 3rd cousin 2 times removed, to go to sleep, to eat some soup , watch video, EAT CAKE , have a party, to get an iPod touch, BBQ , steak , water bottle, $$$money, ask my friends to come to my house for sleepover, perfume,my own ninja
Back to top Go down
Anaira
Fantage Hero
Fantage Hero
Anaira

PostSubject: Re: Ice Breakers!!!!   Ice Breakers!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 12:31 pm

On My Birthday I wish for a cake and an iphone and an ipod and a computer that's fast and a new skateboard and a video game and a bike and 10000 bucks and a mansion and a wii and a fantage beta account and a laptop and a new Ds game and a psp and a camera and fantage membership,a robot that does my every command, that i could become the doctor for a day,for everything I saw to be correct, to be a celeb,world peace, to rule the world,to eat the cake they gave my for my birthday,to win some fun, to win the lotery,to live fover even tho i already know im going to because of god son, a psp, happiness, new room furniture, a entertainment center, a shooting star, to like life, a rainbow,an elf named fred, a fairy, meet a hobo named fish, have a new handphone, a car , computer, meet a talking lamp post , a talking computer, frankinsteins 3rd cousin 2 times removed, to go to sleep, to eat some soup , watch video, EAT CAKE , have a party, to get an iPod touch, BBQ , steak , water bottle, $$$money, ask my friends to come to my house for sleepover, perfume,my own ninja, all the food i could eat...

---------------------------------------------
Wow by now my parents wud be poor lolz!!
Back to top Go down
laurachew
Fantage Hero
Fantage Hero
laurachew

PostSubject: Re: Ice Breakers!!!!   Ice Breakers!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:29 am

On My Birthday I wish for a cake and an iphone and an ipod and a computer that's fast and a new skateboard and a video game and a bike and 10000 bucks and a mansion and a wii and a fantage beta account and a laptop and a new Ds game and a psp and a camera and fantage membership,a robot that does my every command, that i could become the doctor for a day,for everything I saw to be correct, to be a celeb,world peace, to rule the world,to eat the cake they gave my for my birthday,to win some fun, to win the lotery,to live fover even tho i already know im going to because of god son, a psp, happiness, new room furniture, a entertainment center, a shooting star, to like life, a rainbow,an elf named fred, a fairy, meet a hobo named fish, have a new handphone, a car , computer, meet a talking lamp post , a talking computer, frankinsteins 3rd cousin 2 times removed, to go to sleep, to eat some soup , watch video, EAT CAKE , have a party, to get an iPod touch, BBQ , steak , water bottle, $$$money, ask my friends to come to my house for sleepover, perfume,my own ninja, all the food i could eat , lvl up in any games
Back to top Go down
ballet4ever
Fantagian
Fantagian
ballet4ever

PostSubject: Re: Ice Breakers!!!!   Ice Breakers!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:37 am

On My Birthday I wish for a cake and an iphone and an ipod and a computer that's fast and a new skateboard and a video game and a bike and 10000 bucks and a mansion and a wii and a fantage beta account and a laptop and a new Ds game and a psp and a camera and fantage membership,a robot that does my every command, that i could become the doctor for a day,for everything I saw to be correct, to be a celeb,world peace, to rule the world,to eat the cake they gave my for my birthday,to win some fun, to win the lotery,to live fover even tho i already know im going to because of god son, a psp, happiness, new room furniture, a entertainment center, a shooting star, to like life, a rainbow,an elf named fred, a fairy, meet a hobo named fish, have a new handphone, a car , computer, meet a talking lamp post , a talking computer, frankinsteins 3rd cousin 2 times removed, to go to sleep, to eat some soup , watch video, EAT CAKE , have a party, to get an iPod touch, BBQ , steak , water bottle, $$$money, ask my friends to come to my house for sleepover, perfume,my own ninja, all the food i could eat , lvl up in any games, a world without popular jerks,
Back to top Go down
http://glamorusmag.wetpaint.com
laurachew
Fantage Hero
Fantage Hero
laurachew

PostSubject: Re: Ice Breakers!!!!   Ice Breakers!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:40 am

On My Birthday I wish for a cake and an iphone and an ipod and a computer that's fast and a new skateboard and a video game and a bike and 10000 bucks and a mansion and a wii and a fantage beta account and a laptop and a new Ds game and a psp and a camera and fantage membership,a robot that does my every command, that i could become the doctor for a day,for everything I saw to be correct, to be a celeb,world peace, to rule the world,to eat the cake they gave my for my birthday,to win some fun, to win the lotery,to live fover even tho i already know im going to because of god son, a psp, happiness, new room furniture, a entertainment center, a shooting star, to like life, a rainbow,an elf named fred, a fairy, meet a hobo named fish, have a new handphone, a car , computer, meet a talking lamp post , a talking computer, frankinsteins 3rd cousin 2 times removed, to go to sleep, to eat some soup , watch video, EAT CAKE , have a party, to get an iPod touch, BBQ , steak , water bottle, $$$money, ask my friends to come to my house for sleepover, perfume,my own ninja, all the food i could eat , lvl up in any games, a world without popular jerks, get good results for exams
Back to top Go down
Anaira
Fantage Hero
Fantage Hero
Anaira

PostSubject: Re: Ice Breakers!!!!   Ice Breakers!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:44 pm

On My Birthday I wish for a cake and an iphone and an ipod and a computer that's fast and a new skateboard and a video game and a bike and 10000 bucks and a mansion and a wii and a fantage beta account and a laptop and a new Ds game and a psp and a camera and fantage membership,a robot that does my every command, that i could become the doctor for a day,for everything I saw to be correct, to be a celeb,world peace, to rule the world,to eat the cake they gave my for my birthday,to win some fun, to win the lotery,to live fover even tho i already know im going to because of god son, a psp, happiness, new room furniture, a entertainment center, a shooting star, to like life, a rainbow,an elf named fred, a fairy, meet a hobo named fish, have a new handphone, a car , computer, meet a talking lamp post , a talking computer, frankinsteins 3rd cousin 2 times removed, to go to sleep, to eat some soup , watch video, EAT CAKE , have a party, to get an iPod touch, BBQ , steak , water bottle, $$$money, ask my friends to come to my house for sleepover, perfume,my own ninja, all the food i could eat , lvl up in any games, a world without popular jerks, get good results for exams,every game system i the world,
Back to top Go down
laugh_101
Senior Fantagian
Senior Fantagian
laugh_101

PostSubject: Re: Ice Breakers!!!!   Ice Breakers!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 1:21 pm

celeb,world peace, to rule the world,to eat the cake they gave my for
already know im going to because of god son, a psp, happiness, new room
furniture, a entertainment center, a shooting star, to like life, a
rainbow,an elf named fred, a fairy, meet a hobo named fish, have a new
handphone, a car , computer, meet a talking lamp post , a talking
computer, frankinsteins 3rd cousin 2 times removed, to go to sleep, to
eat some soup , watch video, EAT CAKE , have a party, to get an iPod
touch, BBQ , steak , water bottle, $$$money, ask my friends to come to
my house for sleepover, perfume,my own ninja, all the food i could eat
, lvl up in any games, a world without popular jerks, get good results
for exams,every game system i the world, Taylor Lautner to come to my house,
Back to top Go down
Anaira
Fantage Hero
Fantage Hero
Anaira

PostSubject: Re: Ice Breakers!!!!   Ice Breakers!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 1:26 pm

to meet the jonas brothers and show them off to my friends,
Back to top Go down
Alebettina
New Fantagian
New Fantagian
Alebettina

PostSubject: Re: Ice Breakers!!!!   Ice Breakers!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:41 am

to meet the jonas brothers and show them off to my friends, and to meet Zach Parise.
Back to top Go down
Anaira
Fantage Hero
Fantage Hero
Anaira

PostSubject: Re: Ice Breakers!!!!   Ice Breakers!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:04 pm

to meet the jonas brothers and show them off to my friends, and to meet Zach Parise.And then learn all michael jacksons moves,
Back to top Go down
lillie
Fantagian
Fantagian
lillie

PostSubject: Re: Ice Breakers!!!!   Ice Breakers!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:10 pm

to meet the jonas brothers and show them off to my friends, and to meet Zach Parise.And then learn all michael jacksons moves, conga with pickles...

Last edited by lillie on Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.non-vapid.ning.com
Anaira
Fantage Hero
Fantage Hero
Anaira

PostSubject: Re: Ice Breakers!!!!   Ice Breakers!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 1:39 pm

lillie wrote:
I wish for a birthday cake, an ipod touch, an iphone, a plasma screen TV, a high-tech stereo system, my bunny to get a wife and have babies, a horsie, my own city, everyone in the world to know and love me, as much money as I need to pay for whatever I want in my pants pocket, a llama, to not be afraid of my horsie, every song i like on my dreamed up ipod touch, unlimited texts+calls for life, to own Disney World+Land, lots of land to ride my horsie, every sims 2 game, a pencil that never wears down, an eraser that never wears down, lots of bunnies, nice doggies and kitties, my own super-amazing laptop with unltd. memory, my own super-amazing PC with unltd. memory, to meet Fred, to have the perfect smile, to be drop-dead gorgeous, the perfect haircut that everyone will want, to be so overly-trendy that I wear things before they're even popular...

Um...lillie,you have to copy and paste what people say above you and add something else so ill keep on with the last thing you said.

to meet the jonas brothers and show them off to my friends, and to meet Zach Parise.And then learn all michael jacksons moves,to be so overly-trendy that I wear things before they're even popular,
Back to top Go down
ballet4ever
Fantagian
Fantagian
ballet4ever

PostSubject: Re: Ice Breakers!!!!   Ice Breakers!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 1:45 pm

to meet the jonas brothers and show them off to my friends, and to meet Zach Parise.And then learn all michael jacksons moves,to be so overly-trendy that I wear things before they're even popular, get a rumor cell,
Back to top Go down
http://glamorusmag.wetpaint.com
Anaira
Fantage Hero
Fantage Hero
Anaira

PostSubject: Re: Ice Breakers!!!!   Ice Breakers!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 1:47 pm

to meet the jonas brothers and show them off to my friends, and to meet Zach Parise.And then learn all michael jacksons moves,to be so overly-trendy that I wear things before they're even popular, get a rumor cell,life time supply of money,
Back to top Go down
lillie
Fantagian
Fantagian
lillie

PostSubject: Re: Ice Breakers!!!!   Ice Breakers!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:34 pm

Anaira wrote:
lillie wrote:
I wish for a birthday cake, an ipod touch, an iphone, a plasma screen TV, a high-tech stereo system, my bunny to get a wife and have babies, a horsie, my own city, everyone in the world to know and love me, as much money as I need to pay for whatever I want in my pants pocket, a llama, to not be afraid of my horsie, every song i like on my dreamed up ipod touch, unlimited texts+calls for life, to own Disney World+Land, lots of land to ride my horsie, every sims 2 game, a pencil that never wears down, an eraser that never wears down, lots of bunnies, nice doggies and kitties, my own super-amazing laptop with unltd. memory, my own super-amazing PC with unltd. memory, to meet Fred, to have the perfect smile, to be drop-dead gorgeous, the perfect haircut that everyone will want, to be so overly-trendy that I wear things before they're even popular...

Um...lillie,you have to copy and paste what people say above you and add something else so ill keep on with the last thing you said.

to meet the jonas brothers and show them off to my friends, and to meet Zach Parise.And then learn all michael jacksons moves,to be so overly-trendy that I wear things before they're even popular,
I realized that after I posted... XD So I fixed it. :B
Back to top Go down
http://www.non-vapid.ning.com
Anaira
Fantage Hero
Fantage Hero
Anaira

PostSubject: Re: Ice Breakers!!!!   Ice Breakers!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 11:02 am

yeah, but you didnt keep on witht he story now lolz!!!

to meet the jonas brothers and show them off to my friends, and to meet Zach Parise.And then learn all michael jacksons moves,to be so overly-trendy that I wear things before they're even popular,have a pet pig that never have to b washed,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice Breakers!!!!   Ice Breakers!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ice Breakers!!!!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Fansite :: Off-Topic :: Posting Games-
Jump to: