Fantage Fansite
Please register if you haven't already to experience the fun!
Fantage Fansite
Please register if you haven't already to experience the fun!
Fantage Fansite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your #1 Fantage Forum. Fantage Cheats, Tips, Glitches, & Help.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How did you choose your Fantage Name?

Go down 
+15
sahilin
Carly
smokin_man
laurachew
Civic_Princess
sj224
heartsNARIA
-Newman-
Jewel
Faith
Donut
laugh_101
Cymidei
Mace
Sakura
19 posters
AuthorMessage
Sakura
Sakura

How did you choose your Fantage Name? Empty
PostSubject: How did you choose your Fantage Name?   How did you choose your Fantage Name? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:35 pm

I chose Sakura214 because Sakura means CherryBlossom and those are my favorite flowers like EVER and 214 is my b-day and my lucky number Very Happy AND I DO NOT WATCH NARUTO!!!

how did you choose yours?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/cherryblossom297
Mace
Administrator
Mace

PostSubject: Re: How did you choose your Fantage Name?   How did you choose your Fantage Name? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:37 pm

I wanted a cool one word name, and I played CP, and I saw billybob's test penguin, so I chose Mace.
Back to top Go down
http://fantagegeek.com
Cymidei
Junior Fantagian
Junior Fantagian
Cymidei

PostSubject: Re: How did you choose your Fantage Name?   How did you choose your Fantage Name? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:37 pm

It's my real name and it's never taken. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
laugh_101
Senior Fantagian
Senior Fantagian
laugh_101

PostSubject: Re: How did you choose your Fantage Name?   How did you choose your Fantage Name? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:39 pm

I love to laugh and i laugh at almost everything. In the middle of singing the national athem i might laugh XD. Thats how i chose my name. and 101 ... just random. 101 dollmations =D
Back to top Go down
Donut
Administrator
Donut

PostSubject: Re: How did you choose your Fantage Name?   How did you choose your Fantage Name? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:55 pm

I wanted a cool beta username and while I was thinking, I was eating donuts. That's how I got my name.
Back to top Go down
http://fantagecheats.com
Faith
Fantagian
Fantagian
Faith

PostSubject: Re: How did you choose your Fantage Name?   How did you choose your Fantage Name? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:57 pm

Faith is my real name and 1104 was an old address. Thus, faith1104 was born!
Back to top Go down
Jewel
Junior Fantagian
Junior Fantagian
Jewel

PostSubject: Re: How did you choose your Fantage Name?   How did you choose your Fantage Name? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:23 pm

i randomly thought of it. idk?? lol
Back to top Go down
http://jewel2cool.wordpress.com
-Newman-
Fantage Hero
Fantage Hero
-Newman-

PostSubject: Re: How did you choose your Fantage Name?   How did you choose your Fantage Name? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:39 pm

because iv been using newman1000 for years
Back to top Go down
heartsNARIA
Fantagian
Fantagian
heartsNARIA

PostSubject: Re: How did you choose your Fantage Name?   How did you choose your Fantage Name? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:01 pm

well i had an old acount that was a beta! D: But it got hacked.. it was ariasmith.. and i chose that cause it was meh name. But then my new name HEARTSNARIA i chose cause like.. i have a big heart and meh first part of meh name is aria...
Back to top Go down
sj224
Junior Fantagian
Junior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: How did you choose your Fantage Name?   How did you choose your Fantage Name? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:51 pm

My name is sj224, and my name is Simari Jones and 2/24 is my birthday, and I had another account, simari224 but things happened.
Back to top Go down
http://www.swirlz.forumotion.com
Civic_Princess
Civic_Princess

PostSubject: Re: How did you choose your Fantage Name?   How did you choose your Fantage Name? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:35 am

Donut wrote:
I wanted a cool beta username and while I was thinking, I was eating donuts. That's how I got my name.

Cool, I always wondered how you got your name Donut, lol. xD Anyways, this is how I came up with my name. My dad likes to call me princess and my parents used to drive a honda civic si hatchback and I always thought it was a cool car since I'm into imports and racing. So, that's how I came up with Civic_Princess.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantagerocks.com
laurachew
Fantage Hero
Fantage Hero
laurachew

PostSubject: Re: How did you choose your Fantage Name?   How did you choose your Fantage Name? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:26 am

i use my real name lol!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.laura-98-chew.blogspot.com
Civic_Princess
Civic_Princess

PostSubject: Re: How did you choose your Fantage Name?   How did you choose your Fantage Name? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:39 am

laurachew wrote:
i use my real name lol!!!!

Really?? Is Laura your first and Chew your last name???
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantagerocks.com
smokin_man
Senior Fantagian
Senior Fantagian
smokin_man

PostSubject: Re: How did you choose your Fantage Name?   How did you choose your Fantage Name? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:25 pm

no idea.
Back to top Go down
Carly
Junior Fantagian
Junior Fantagian
Carly

PostSubject: Re: How did you choose your Fantage Name?   How did you choose your Fantage Name? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:33 pm

I wanted a name without numbers and my name is carly so i chose a name that had the same starting letter i think crazy sounded Alright so i came up with Crazycarly (dont worry im not crazy... Lol)
Back to top Go down
sahilin
Fantagian
Fantagian
sahilin

PostSubject: Re: How did you choose your Fantage Name?   How did you choose your Fantage Name? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:41 pm

well i know a girl called Sahily she plays fantage too sooo i split her three letters in the front then put three of my letters( my second letter in my name is not with an I) soooooooooooooooooooooooooo there i came up with Sahilin
Back to top Go down
Nonoya
Senior Fantagian
Senior Fantagian
Nonoya

PostSubject: Re: How did you choose your Fantage Name?   How did you choose your Fantage Name? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:27 pm

complicating ..wait let me put it into words .

me & my BF registered at the same time , as we were thinking of a nickname . He said i'll log in as Nonos ( pet name ) , then i came up with Nonoya - cz in ARB lang there r similar names hold the same meaning for boys & girls to distinguish between musculine & feminine an ( a letter ) is added at the end for the feminine.

For example . Sameer ( boy) Sameera (girl )

Hope i made it clear >_<
Back to top Go down
dippindots123
Junior Fantagian
Junior Fantagian
dippindots123

PostSubject: Re: How did you choose your Fantage Name?   How did you choose your Fantage Name? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:41 pm

I just came home from eating dippindots and I like dippindots so I called myself dippindots123
Back to top Go down
Wiiplay123
Senior Fantagian
Senior Fantagian
Wiiplay123

PostSubject: Re: How did you choose your Fantage Name?   How did you choose your Fantage Name? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:21 am

Ok, weird thing is I don't have a Wii, but I played my friends all the time so I chose wii then play. =wiiplay.... Anyway that was my first Fantage account, [hacked]. So them I made Wiiplay123. Ta Dah!
Back to top Go down
Kyle_1012
Junior Fantagian
Junior Fantagian
Kyle_1012

PostSubject: Re: How did you choose your Fantage Name?   How did you choose your Fantage Name? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:11 pm

Lol i chose kyle because kyle is my real name.
The numbers 1012, well my brother was 10 at the time and i was 12
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did you choose your Fantage Name?   How did you choose your Fantage Name? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How did you choose your Fantage Name?
Page 1 of 1